The true decision point for you to hire us is not what we say about ourselves but what our clients have to say. Here are some of the testimonials from the past nine years of providing superior service and excellent results…
- “We really enjoy the new look of the kitchen and family room, even with our old furniture. The design, choice of materials and workmanship were excellent.
You were great working with me, no matter what my expectations were. We keep getting rave reviews of the new bathrooms too.
Again, all the work is much appreciated as well as the friendly customer service.”
- “I just wanted to let you all know, again, how much we love everything! We have had and are continuing to have a wonderful time settling into our 'new' house. As the weather has gotten a little bit colder, we have done a lot more cooking. We have even had a couple of parties. We are completely enjoying our new kitchen! The flow of the house has benefits we never even considered in all the planning! Everything just works so well!
Every now and again we all joke about cooking dinners in the bathroom. And we all occasionally miss sleeping in the basement. But...our new house is so remarkable, we quickly move on!
Thank you all again for such a smooth process and a beautiful result!”
- “Thanks again for taking the time to look after the house in so many little ways while I was out of the country to help my wife out. It made a big difference.”
- “After a year and a half, the house still gives me a thrill when I drive up. It’s comfortable, has great flow and has enabled us to finally entertain more than 3 people at a time!”
- “We just wanted to let you know how pleased we were with the entire process. Quick and hassle-free estimates, great products, and the installers were professional, hard-working, efficient and did a fabulous job. Thank you!”
Joe and Mary C.
- “Thanks so much for our gorgeous kitchen! Christina's touch was perfect and it's been a pleasure working with you and your team. We'll definitely keep you in mind when we're ready for the next project.”
Christy & Phil H.
- “I just want to thank the entire Encompass Design Build team for making my life so much easier. I can’t believe how amazing everyone has been and that the room is just about finished so far ahead of schedule. Sometimes you might not realize what a difference you make for a family by going above and beyond like your company has done for us.”
"Kevin did a great job with everything throughout the project, but I was especially impressed with how he handled the punch list…some very small details and he took care of them without any issue."
- “Your team has really been great to work with. Kevin, B.J. and the subcontractors have all been polite and easy to have around and they really take care to make the space as “livable” as possible. Meg and Christina have been amazing with the design. Of course, your responsiveness to my never-ending string of emails has also been appreciated.”
- “The house looks beautiful! We are amazed at how the flow and ebb of the rooms work so well together – movement, color and space! Thank you – all of you!”
- “Thank you so much for all of your help. We absolutely couldn't be happier with our basement - it's the envy of the neighborhood! You did such a great job working as a team and deliverying on every one of our wishes. We will certainly recommend you to our friends and family. We hope to have you get started on a few other projects soon. Thanks again!”
Lexa and Rob
- “Top notch group and as good as I have ever seen. Way better than most and the best group I have ever worked with as to inherent skills both with a deep bench of skilled employees and consultants inside the firm and lots of terrific sub contractors that they use exclusively and repeatedly, very high quality of work, broad bandwidth as to being to do seemingly anything, and high professionalism. I give my unqualified heads up.”
- "The Counter Intelligence granite went in today! It's stunning! Even more beautiful than we remembered - it has more of the red spots than remembered and that's what we wanted. They cut the slabs beautifully so there are veins flowing all over the place. It is fabulous!"
- “From the first meeting with Encompass we felt we could trust them. And throughout the project we knew that they would make everything right for us. My sister had to battle her contractor on every issue. Encompass was always our advocate; we were on the same team.”
Kathy & Chuck B.
- “Encompass really listened to us and the design they created shows. It’s just what we wanted.”
Diana & Tom D.
- “Other firms told us what we wanted wasn’t possible. Encompass proved them wrong.”
Peggy & Chris L.
- “Marty and I were just talking over the weekend about how it really was a blessing in disguise that we got connected with you. We are so glad to have your Greenfield cabinets throughout the whole house—-they are beautiful and very nice quality.”
- “I also want to say thank you for all your hard work in ‘shopping’ with me! I was exhausted after it all. I can only imagine how tough it was on you too. But you made fun and worthwhile. Thank you!”
- “We knew going in that the end product would be great because we’d seen many examples of your work. I was also extremely pleased by the professional, personal approach taken by everyone at Encompass. Christina was a joy to work with—I can’t tell you how helpful it was to have her oversee all our selections. Basically, every time we took her advice, we were glad we did. BJ always was focused on making us happy—we always felt he had our best interests at heart and helped us work through some challenging issues early on (the roof line and low ceilings). Every one of your carpenters (particularly Kevin, Bryan, William, Steve, and Larry) were friendly and helpful when we had questions. And as for quality of work, I’m thrilled with how well the master bedroom ceiling turned out—I think that was mostly Kevin with input and help from BJ and Bryan). Lastly, I appreciate Sandy and Adrienne’s good humor in sorting through the billing process.”
- “We have chosen your team to help us get to a better place with our house. Our reasons for choosing you include your enthusiasm for the project, your references, we believe we can collaborate with both of you all along the way to control costs and get a great result, and your existing work that we can see.”
- “You can’t beat Encompass for the quality of craftsmanship, attention to details and personal service. I really mean that!”
- “It’s always easy to put in a good word for you as we have good memories of our project and the house speaks for itself.”
Luis and Birgit O.
- “Your projects are your best marketing tools and the quality will show for years”
- “We were residing in Cambodia when we decided to undertake a major remodeling of our house in Virginia, including adding a family room and transferring the kitchen from one floor to another. This undertaking required an enormous amount of communication between Encompass personnel and ourselves: to get everything just right from appliances and cabinetry to paint color and wood finishes. We had thought this portion of the remodeling would be the most difficult given the distance, time difference, and the inability to speak face-to-face. Surprisingly, it was not only painless, but enjoyable. The person we worked with on making all our selections and in choosing a design for the new room was exceptionally insightful and helpful.”
Joe & Sharon M.
- “Our neighbors across the street hired you to remodel their entire house and I LOVED the process. I’d sit at my kitchen table at lunchtime and watch the progress. The guys who worked on the house were kind, respectful and very easy to have in the neighborhood.”
- “We had a party at home over the weekend and some friends were asking how you got the door/window frames’ paint to look that smooth. Your projects are your best marketing tools and the quality will show for years.”
- “We feel very comfortable knowing that you and your team have been most supportive in bringing us along in this process, educationally and emotionally!”
- “Kathleen and I are both impressed and grateful for your energy and commitment to a great outcome on this next project. We both know and respect the considerable time and energy you all spent in getting us this far and we have come far indeed.”
- "It has been a great experience working with a company of very skilled and very considerate people! We LOVE the house. The team did an amazing job and we couldn’t be happier. It has been a pleasure working with the team.”