The kitchen is the activity hub in your home. Whether your cooking, eating, doing homework or gathering during parties, it’s one of the most popular places in your home. A well-designed, functional kitchen makes all the difference in your contentment and satisfaction level in your life. It’s important that your kitchen is designed by a professional who can help you evaluate your needs now and in the future. We work with you to determine what should stay, what should be upgraded and what needs to replaced. We understand you need your kitchen to grow with you so you’ll never need to remodel it again.
When you work with Encompass, our certified kitchen designers work closely with you through all the decisions, big and small. From the cabinetry, countertops, the types of flooring, the sink, faucet, appliances, lighting and colors. Every kitchen project starts with you, your lifestyle and what you need. Our custom Encompass kitchen planning guide helps to collect all the information necessary to design the kitchen of your dreams.
Feedback has told us that selecting the right products is the most intimidating, but not with the Encompass design team. Our clients have resoundingly reported that our design team turns this daunting task into a quick & pleasant experience, as we guide them every step of the way.
First, we start with the kitchen design phase.
1. We meet with you at your home to collect and understand your needs. We make it simple by asking the right questions, like: What isn’t working in your current kitchen? What is most stressful to you? What would make your life much easier? What would allow you to stay in this home and not have to move? Since remodeling is more about improving your life and less about simply improving your home, we take this first meeting to really understand what your life is like so we can begin to truly design your dream kitchen.
2. After we’ve evaluated your needs, we meet with you a second time to review the proposed budget and contract. The first milestone of the contract is a modest design retainer. From there, we design a 3D virtual kitchen design concept. If you like what you see so far, we move forward with the project.
3. Our kitchen designers work closely with you to explore your options and provide some insight and suggestions. Then, we’ll collect all the products necessary for the remodel and present the final contract in preparation for the construction phase.
1. As a courtesy, we inform neighbors of the upcoming project so they have a point of contact within Encompass if there are any comments or concerns. Neighbors love this.
2. Next, we present the project calendar as a basis of what will happen when.
3. Throughout the project, we conduct weekly meetings with production team leaders to ensure everything is running smoothly, on time and with your needs and interests in mind. Your project manager is on site at all times during the construction phase.
4. Our carpenters are on staff for framing and finish carpentry. We rely on subcontractors for specific trades since they are highly skilled in their specific disciplines. We only choose subcontractors who we trust, have a good working relationship with and who we believe are the best fit for your particular job. All of our subcontractors are licensed and insured.
Most kitchen projects last 6-8 weeks in construction.
Ready to get started? Request an estimate, we’d love to hear from you.